CPU和机箱风扇控制问题

最近把机箱从乔思伯N1换成了射手座。主板从铭瑄H610 ITX换成了B760m,主板有CPU fanx1,system fanx3。使用四把4pin的pwm风扇,两两并联,插在主板system fan1和system fan2,使用system temp和autofan两个插件,加载nct 6775驱动控制风扇转速。射手座机箱主板和硬盘左右分离,左边有CPU风扇和两把机箱风扇,右边是两把机箱风扇。autofan control可以识别到pwm1,pwm2,pwm6和pwm7,并且判断出pwm1是主板侧风扇,pwm2是CPU风扇,pwm6转速为0,推测为system fan3接口(未接风扇),pwm7为硬盘侧风扇。

现在遇到了问题,如果使用硬盘温度控制转速,会导致CPU温度到90多,风扇都还不转,如果按照教程插件改为CPU温度控制转速,又会导致风扇一直高速运转。而且现在一旦卸载这两个插件,机箱内五把风扇都会满速运转。

请问各位,有什么办法可以让主板侧的机箱风扇和CPU风扇根据CPU温度调节,硬盘侧的风扇随硬盘温度调节?

34 minutes ago, always67 said:

@JackieWu @ich777any ideas please

If my translation software is correct you are facing an issue where you have fans near the CPU and near the HDDs and want to control them independently correct?

From my understanding that is not possible since you can only set one temperature for the fan speeds.

However what should possible if you remove the FAN plugins completely is you can set a static speed for your fans like I do it on my test server.

You first have to find the correct FAN in your system devices from the terminal, then you have to enable manual fan control (otherwise it will spin down or up again after a short while) and then set the fan speed with a value from 0-255 (where 0 is 0% and 255 is 100%).

In my case I do that with that few lines in my go file:

# Set CPU FAN speed
sleep 5
echo 1 > /sys/devices/platform/nct6775.656/hwmon/hwmon2/pwm2_enable
sleep 1
echo 180 > /sys/devices/platform/nct6775.656/hwmon/hwmon2/pwm2

(please note that this specific configuration is for my system and you have to customize it so that it works with your system)

So to speak, you could also couple that with a user script but I would rather set a static speed for the CPU or the Array and use the plugin for the other fans.

Hope that helps.

34 minutes ago, ich777 said:

If my translation software is correct you are facing an issue where you have fans near the CPU and near the HDDs and want to control them independently correct?

From my understanding that is not possible since you can only set one temperature for the fan speeds.

However what should possible if you remove the FAN plugins completely is you can set a static speed for your fans like I do it on my test server.

You first have to find the correct FAN in your system devices from the terminal, then you have to enable manual fan control (otherwise it will spin down or up again after a short while) and then set the fan speed with a value from 0-255 (where 0 is 0% and 255 is 100%).

In my case I do that with that few lines in my go file:

# Set CPU FAN speed
sleep 5
echo 1 > /sys/devices/platform/nct6775.656/hwmon/hwmon2/pwm2_enable
sleep 1
echo 180 > /sys/devices/platform/nct6775.656/hwmon/hwmon2/pwm2

(please note that this specific configuration is for my system and you have to customize it so that it works with your system)

So to speak, you could also couple that with a user script but I would rather set a static speed for the CPU or the Array and use the plugin for the other fans.

Hope that helps.

Unfortunately, since CPU scheduling is dynamic, I don't really want to set a static fan speed. Since there is no way to use plugins to control the speeds of individual fans, I guess I'll have to try using a script to control them. Thank you.

2 minutes ago, always67 said:

Since there is no way to use plugins to control the speeds of individual fans, I guess I'll have to try using a script to control them.

You could also use my script in combination with a User Scripts that runs every 10 seconds or something like that, but keep in mind that CPU temps can jump quickly and then fall back quick again, just to keep that in mind.

4 minutes ago, ich777 said:

You could also use my script in combination with a User Scripts that runs every 10 seconds or something like that, but keep in mind that CPU temps can jump quickly and then fall back quick again, just to keep that in mind.

Perhaps I can set the CPU fan in the BIOS to adjust based on CPU temperature, and set the chassis fans to adjust based on hard drive temperature. After all, compared to CPU temperature, hard drive temperature changes more slowly.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, always67 said:

Perhaps I can set the CPU fan in the BIOS to adjust based on CPU temperature, and set the chassis fans to adjust based on hard drive temperature. After all, compared to CPU temperature, hard drive temperature changes more slowly.

是的,我也觉得这样好一点, 而且 BIOS 设置风扇的转速还可以根据温度曲线来控制,比起插件来说要灵活一点。