Bought basic key and it didn't register

Go to solution Solved by itimpi,

Hello,

I bought a basic key today after using the trial key for 20 days. After purchasing it, it proposed to click on a button to apply the key on my server, it said it was applied successfully but I still see the trial key. Is it normal ? Should I wait for the trial key to end ?

Thanks in advance for support

SOLUTION: Rebooted my machine

Edited by rastalucas
Solution found
  • Solution
2 minutes ago, rastalucas said:

No I haven't, should I ? I don't want to because when I reboot my system I have to boot it manually else it doesn't work. Isn't there another way to do it ?

If you now have the basic .key file in the config folder on the flash drive, then I think you need to reboot to activate it.  

2 hours ago, rastalucas said:

Hello,

I bought a basic key today after using the trial key for 20 days. After purchasing it, it proposed to click on a button to apply the key on my server, it said it was applied successfully but I still see the trial key. Is it normal ? Should I wait for the trial key to end ?

Thanks in advance for support

The top right display sometimes takes a bit to update itself and ultimately may require a reboot or a simple sign out / sign in.

However, if Tools - Registration shows that you are NOT running the trial version then you're effectively good to go no matter what