CACHE POOL Issues

Ive looked and cant find anyone with a similar issue. Maybe my googlefu is broken today. 

A couple of years ago, I ran into a situation that my 500GB cache drive would allow writes when it got to 240GB full or so. I thought it was a drive issue, but was given a 1tb drive that I upgraded to. Yesterday because of migrating to new hardware with a Parity check running, and non clearing some cache only data I ran into a similar issue at 399gb on my 1tb drive. 

everything Ive read has me thinking I should have been able to use the rest of the drive.  

Is there a setting I am overlooking? 

11 minutes ago, southloven said:

Appdata is the one that I have issues on. Docker containers start having issues and from what I see it writes erroring. When I free up space, I stop having issues. 

I notice that you have not set a Minimum Free Space setting on either the cache pool or the appdata share.    This will mean you are likely to start getting problems if the 'cache' pool gets anywhere near full.   You want the Minimum Free Space to be something like twice the size of the largest file you are likely to write.