Download of appfeed failed, no Docker versions displayed, Wireguard not working

A couple of weeks ago, my UNRAID installation started giving me trouble.  The first symptom was that connections to the UNRAID server using Wireguard just stopped working.  Of note, I have recently changed my router to a Google Nest Wifi Pro 6E, however everything worked fine for a few weeks after I switched routers.  I also recently performed an update to 6.12.6 from something in the 6.11.8 range.  I do not remember if everything ever worked correctly once I got on 6.12.6.  I never could get Wireguard working, so I clicked on APPS to look for an alternative to Wireguard for VPN access.  That is when I saw the "Download of appfeed failed" message shown below.

image.thumb.png.7be1e66dce118ba5931b866d6bdc0968.png

I have enabled DHCP as well as set my DNS servers to 8.8.8.8, 8.8.4.4, and my router's IP address in UNRAID.  I have also noticed that Docker is not displaying the version/whether each container is up-to-date (see below).

image.png.9ad0ea017be4d281ef678a91d2b9d9c9.png

I have one VM running, and it does have internet connectivity, for what it's worth.

Any help would be appreciated.

unraid-diagnostics-20240122-2007.zip

• 4 weeks later...