Parity Check Tuning: ERROR: marker file found for both automatic and manual check P Q

Go to solution Solved by itimpi,

Hi all!

After an accidental power outage, Unraid boots and started its parity check. I checked the logs and noted the following:

image.thumb.png.96d68f97e30d67e915eb2561b846c89d.png

I cannot find any guidance on these errors (I searched at length, though maybe no good enough :)) - should I be concerned about these errors?

• JorgeB locked this topic
  • Solution
2 hours ago, michielvv said:

Hi all!

After an accidental power outage, Unraid boots and started its parity check. I checked the logs and noted the following:

image.thumb.png.96d68f97e30d67e915eb2561b846c89d.png

I cannot find any guidance on these errors (I searched at length, though maybe no good enough :)) - should I be concerned about these errors?

It is due to the fact that you had an unclean shutdown while a manual check was running and the plugin does not clear the state information for the manual check after the reboot when an automatic check starts so it is triggering an internal check on state for a scenario that is not meant to happen..  This should auto-fix itself when the automatic check finishes, but if you want to stop it immediately you can delete the party.check.tuning.manual file in the plugins folder on the flash drive.   The next release of the plugin will handle this scenario more tidily.