Chyby v logu, problémy s diskem, ztráta dat.

Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

I have a problem that one disk in my array failed, with it becoming unsupported fs,

unraid offered me to format it so I took it out of the array, formatted it, powered on the array without it and then reassigned it and let it count parity, unfortunately in this case I lost the data on this drive, (if anyone knows how to recover it I would be glad).

So I'm looking for another disk and in between something happened and it started throwing a lot of disk errors in my syslog. input output error or something.

Can the more experienced ones please help me?

aelothtower-diagnostics-20240220-0846.zip

I checked the cables and eventually replaced the disk, parity stuck at 47% with a full log, I couldn't help but restart the server even canceling parity didn't help. In the log there was a problem with disk 1 which had 8mil. errors on it from parity check. i checked the cables again and found a problem with the molex cable, fixed it had a sync. done and fine and this morning disk 3 disconnected... so i repaired the cables and now i'm counting parity again. The diagnostics file is before the last cable check.

aelothtower-diagnostics-20240226-2115.zip