Array stuck in mounting ZFS drive

Upon accessing server Unraid was not running processes so I rebooted. Upon rebooting the a ZFS disk in the array was stuck on mounting. I checked all connections rebooted and the same. I tried to replace the drive thinking there is an issue with the drive since I had uncorrectable I/O failure. How do I get the drive to mount, and should it be the original drive since the drive I tried to replace it with won't mount either? 

958065166_Screenshot2024-02-29at12_31_24PM.thumb.png.82ac93d7873955d11ae5411eb3c41b17.png

Screenshot 2024-02-29 at 12.44.06 PM.png

12 hours ago, techystreamer said:

So is disk6 its own pool? 

Correct

How do I destroy it and then restore? 

You can use wipefs, to restore you'd need to already have a backup. 

I see there is a sdj directory on the system, is that the directory before I changed over to zfs?

If you mean /dev/sdj that's the disk.

Posted (edited)

I wasnt aware of a backup to the system config other than backup of the flash. I am not familiar with wipefs. 

I removed the drive since it was mostly empty and didnt contain data I wanted. It was doing a parity renew for over a day, then the system was not accessible again. So restarted and restarted array and parity renew......the system was unaccessible again within a couple hours. I attached diagnostics. Hopefully it shows what is causing the inaccessibility.

tower-diagnostics-20240302-1729.zip

Edited by techystreamer
6 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

Not sure it that's related to the problem but I see a lot of GPU related issues logged, if you are not using it for transcoding or similar try backlisting the amdgpu driver:

https://docs.unraid.net/unraid-os/release-notes/6.10.0#linux-kernel

I saw that and wondered, but I haven't changed anything in the GPU recently. The crash happened within the last 10 hours of the log overnight to morning.