Copy not possible although share not full

Go to solution Solved by itimpi,

hello,
I have and had several times now the error message during the copying process that it cannot be started because the share is full. It doesn't matter whether I try to copy via Krusader, the network or the console. The error message always remains the same: No space left on device. And exactly that is not correct. The share still has 20 TB free.
I have tried to play with the configuration of the share, but without success. I can usually copy for a while after restarting the server until it stops again.
Does anyone know the problem? Or does anyone know which settings cause this?

grafik.png.a6ec1321692c2ae03faac39d5885d327.png

raider-diagnostics-20240306-0213.zip

• Solution

OK - could not spot anything obvious.

Only thing I note is that you are on not on the latest Unraid release and in some 6.12.x releases there was a bug around having too many include disks - not sure if this affects you.   Might try updating to the latest 6.12.8 release to see if it helps.    If you do this make sure you first take a backup of your current flash drive so that if 6.12.8 causes you any problems you can easily revert.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

Thank you both. I was already afraid that I wouldn't be able to avoid an update.
I will deal with it.
Thanks again for the quick replies.

I would wait with the solved status until I have performed an update, if that is ok?

Edited by seyz