Unraid will not boot

Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

My flash drive seems to have failed last night. I created a new drive from a backup I had but the unraid is will not boot. It makes it to the unraid blue screen and it never goes past loading /bzimage...ok and loading /bzroot....ok.

It will reboot the computer over and over from that screen, I'm not sure what to do from this point, I didn't want to create a new image from scratch and have to figure out all the drive locations 20240311_130208.thumb.jpg.58b32366ed79a1cb6b923e1ba83cf408.jpg

Can confirm with a fresh install on a new drive Unraid will boot. I put my flash back up on the new drive and it will not boot it hangs at loading /bzroot.

Am i going to have to reinstall every docker and figure out all my drives or is there a way to recover some of this information?

Ok so that worked sort of. Unraid was able to boot, it was a little confusing since i had two keys and Unraids documentation on this is a little out of date but I got it working thank you once again JorgeB for all the help as usual!

• Like 1