Where is UnRaid Connect Flash Backup Stored?

I configured Unraid connect to backup my flash.  I see it in the dashboard correctly, but don't see where I can restore it to a new USB drive should the previous USB fail.  I've not been able to find any detailed instructions.  I'm sure it out there somewhere, just can't find it.

Thanks in advance!

9 minutes ago, jeffreywhunter said:

I've not been able to find any detailed instructions.

From the more information link in the Flash Backup section of Unraid Connect:

Restoring a Flash Backup

1. Log in to Unraid Connect.
  2. Select Details.
  3. Click Generate flash backup from the Flash backup tile.
  4. This will combine your OS configuration data with the OS release version you were running and put them both into a zip file that can be used with our flash creator tool to restore the backup to a new flash device.
  5. After the backup has been generated, you can click Download flash backup to obtain it.
  6. Use the Unraid USB Flash Creator to restore your backup to a new flash drive.

Additional Steps Required

Once you boot the OS, there are only a few things you will need to reconfigure:

1. On the Settings > Management Access > Unraid.net page, click to activate your flash backup again.
  2. On the Users page, for each user (including root), you will need to reset your passwords.
  3. On the Settings > VPN Manager page, for each tunnel and peer select the key icon. Click "Generate Keypair" and "Generate Key", start each tunnel, then download the new client configuration to each associated client device.
  4. If your server does not have Internet access when you reboot then you will need to go to Apps > Previous Apps and reinstall your plugins once you have Internet access. The configuration files will be on your system ready to use once the application files have been installed.