6.12.8 Daily server lockup.

So I am new to Unraid, I had it working fine for the first month, now it is locking up and getting unclean shutdowns daily, I thought it might have been the leaving the dashboard open causing it, now i don't even open it and still server quits responding. All I am running is Plex media server currently. I dont know where to look for issues so much. Any help will be appreciated, if you need logs, i just need to know where to get them from.

void-diagnostics-20240322-2341.zip

Edited by ZarZ
added diagnostics zip

So last night when i found this log, I say that certain cores were giviing MCE issues, so i tried to unpin those so plex would not use them, and they got the errors on different cores instead. So not sure if this is unraid OS or Plex issue, i see other errors also that i don't understand.

1 hour ago, JorgeB said:

Looks more like a hardware issue.

is there a particular piece of hardware that it looks like? I have booted this system on windows to stress test it, and also ram memorytest for 16hours and nothing has turned up as having issues. so i did all i knew how to do to check it. instability is only occurring with unraid not windows

6 hours ago, JorgeB said:

MCEs are usually a board/CPU/RAM issue, if you have multiple DIMMs, try one at a time, that will basically rule out the RAM

I been testing the hardware, and every OS I have tried was stable except Unraid, and that's why I tried here. Ram has passed 16hr runs of memtest86, hardware was stabile with constant 100% loads in windows running handbrake, Cinebench, etc. trying to get any sort of issue to rear its head.

Perhaps the answer is to just switch the OS, because to replace the motherboard, ram, and CPU with same items is a minimum $1500, when nothing is testing bad. So I'm hesitant to throw money into a fire just because it's something to do.

I suppose I need to figure out how to retrieve my files from the array since unraid is unable to run stable enough to move it off normally.