Cant find drives & cant see gui on monitor....

8 hours ago, ich777 said:

May I ask if you know on which version it worked previously?

I have to look into this but this will take some time…

Definitely on 6.8.3.  I backed up my flash and upgraded back in mid Feb 2024.  

4 hours ago, Ace319 said:

Definitely on 6.8.3.  I backed up my flash and upgraded back in mid Feb 2024.  

Oh, things where working quiet differently back then.

However I would strongly recommend that you either get a card that is supported by the Nvidia Driver plugin but I will look into that but as said it will take some time.

May I ask why you need GUI mode in the first place?

9 hours ago, ich777 said:

Oh, things where working quiet differently back then.

However I would strongly recommend that you either get a card that is supported by the Nvidia Driver plugin but I will look into that but as said it will take some time.

May I ask why you need GUI mode in the first place?

I've never needed GUI mode. At 6.8.3 and the years before my server was working well in the background and I didnt even have a monitor attached to the server.  I only discovered gui mode after I started upgrading and having issues. 

That being said now that there is a GUI mode its a lot easier to troubleshoot problems at the server especially for someone like me who is not super tech savy.  Ex. my ethernet was down for a few days after a power surge and I had no idea why I couldnt connect to my server because all my other devices (all wifi) was working fine- even after rebooting my modem several times.

In that example I could have turned on the monitor to my server and see that it was a network issue and not an unraid issue.

Honestly GUI mode will make accessibility for newcomers a lot easier than having to deal with terminal.