Share specific path of a pool with SMB

Hi, purchased the UnRaid pro licence and I am migrating from TrueNAS Core to Unraid and I am tryning to reproduce the same shares I had so my existing applications continue to work and I have difficulties to find out how to do it with UnRaid.

As an example, I have a ZFS pool named "Main" I imported from TrueNAS.  In this pool, I have "Data", "Download" and "Media" folders, each one was a SMB share on TrueNAS.  All I can find in unraid is to share "Main".  I can't find no way to specify each directory under it. 

The questions is : Must I do it directly from the smb.conf file or if it is still not possible this way, what do you suggest as an alternative?

Thank you.

It is not clear if you intend to have a pool called Main or not or if you intend these files to be on the Unraid array?

You should start by setting up User Shares for “Data”, “Download” and “Data”, specify where you want them stored as the Primary Storage setting, and then make sure that for these shares you have the SMB Export setting to something other than the default of “No” so they are accessible as shares across the network. 

It is not clear to me if you also need “Main” as share?    
If you are and you are using the main Unraid array then you could install  the Unassigned Devices plugin and use its feature for a ‘root’ share and call it Main to expose the whole of the array as the “Main” share.

if you are using a pool rather than the main array then you could call that pool “Main” and export that instead.

9 hours ago, sbeaudoin said:

what do you suggest as an alternative?

I did some experimenting about a year ago and there is this solution:

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/137806-creat-a-user-share-containing-a-portion-of-another-user-share

It is a way to share a portion of an Unraid share but read the thread carefully as a Symbolic Link is a backdoor into the original share and vice verse.   (The only way to prevent the original share from being a backdoor is not to share it at all! Of course, doing this prevents anyone from accessing the other parts of that share unless you set up more symbolic links.)