Skip fuser (file in use) check of mover while moving appdata share when docker service is down

I replaced my SSD against a bigger one. I prepared this step by moving appdata from the SSD to the Array (while Docker was set to "no"). After replacing the SSD I was disappointed about the extremely low speed of the mover:

image.png.9b58136d930f4c311999b5008b848dd1.png

As docker is set to "no" I stopped the mover by the "mover stop" command and used this command instead:

rsync --remove-source-files --archive /mnt/disk6/appdata/ /mnt/cache/appdata & disown

This caused an extreme boost on moving the files, because a simple rsync - instead of the mover - does not check for every single file if it is in use:

image.png.24f5d1524591cbc4338a30ceaf27a532.png

Feature Request:

If the docker service has been stopped and "appdata" files are moved, it should not use the "fuser" overhead. Instead it should move the files directly without any additional checks. This should not happen if "appdata" is an smb/nfs share and starting the docker service should be greyed out as long the mover is active in this special mode.

The same could be done for the docker path and all other shares which are not smb/nfs shares I think.

Or:

Add a checkbox to the mover button, which allows starting the mover manually in "performance mode", which disables smb/nfs, docker and vm services.