Cannot access dashboard

When I try to access "dashboard" in the GUI, Unraid crashes. I can no longer access other tabs and then have to manually turn off / shutdown Unraid. After restart, all works well again unless I access "dashboard". Happy to provide logs, but they will be "post-restart" logs as I can no longer provide logs after it crashes.

You can keep them, VM stuff is all sored on the server, for Docker copy the user-templates folder.

Backup the current one first and then redo it and just restore the bare minimum, like the key, super.dat and the pools folder for the assignments, also copy the docker user templates folder, if all works you can then reconfigure the server or try restoring a few config files at a time from the backup to see if you can find the culprit.

Tried both different browser (Safari instead of Chrome) and also two different devices. None of them allows me to access the dashboard view.

One additional info: It only "crashes" the device/browser that has accessed the dashboard view. If I go to another device, I can still use the Unraid GUI. But this device also stops working once I access the dashboard view. And once I restart Unraid, it works on all devices/browsers again (except the dashboard view).

I tried to access dashboard on one device, while checking logs on another one. Unfortunately, no info in the log. There is one likely unrelated error message that occured even prior to accessing the dashboard:

ntpd[1710]: kernel reports TIME_ERROR: 0x41: Clock Unsynchronized