Server Unbearably Slow (File Transfers and Media Playback)

My Unraid server is pretty simple. All I use it for is Plex. In all of my Plex clients I'm hardwired and all transcoding is disabled. 

I used to be able to play any file without issue, I watched all 8 seasons of Game of Thrones in 4kReMux massive files with no issue. Now however, I cannot play any remux files without buffering every 5 seconds, and file reads and writes are unbearably slow (3MB/s). The transfers have been slow for months but it wasn't a massive inconvenience so I never addressed it, and I don't have a ton of remux files but the few I do have I now cannot play. I'm at my absolute wits end and desperately need help! 

kevflix-diagnostics-20240506-1546.zip

Your system share has files on the array.

Ideally, appdata, domains, system shares would have all files on fast pool such as cache, with nothing on the array, so Dockers/VMs will perform better and so array disks can spin down since these files are always open.

What do you get from command line with this?

ls -lah /mnt/disk1/system

and this?

ls -lah /mnt/cache/system

Looks like those folders on cache are empty, so it will be using docker.img and libvirt.img on disk1.

Nothing can move or delete open files. Disable Docker and VM Manager in Settings, then run Mover to get those moved to cache where they belong.

Then post new diagnostics.

Correct, my plex server is on a windows machine that's far more powerful than my unraid server. That decision was made because I have some files with PGS or VOBSUBS and transcoding was not optional back then. Now that plex supports those file types I'm open to switching but still don't have huge confidence in my unraid hardware supporting multiple streams, even without transcode. 

I had read that plex didn't do well with setups of this type but decided to try it anyway and have not had a problem until now. Hoping that this isn't the root cause.

like I said I chose that setup when I built my server because of subtitles. Never had an issue with it until now so I kept it that way.

I did some file transfers today. Never got over 3MB/s. Something is slowing this thing way down. Do you see anything in the diagnostics?