Server Keeps Producing Exit Status Errors Every Few Hours

For the past few days, my server starts producing Exit Status Errors. Unraid seems to stop working at this juncture, so while i can still ping my server on my local network, everything else goes kaput. I have a KVM hooked up to the server and when looking at it - i see a bunch of Exit Status Errors and when i'm prompted to login - it kicks back with an error:

/usr/share/bash-completion/bash_completion: Input/output error.

Any ideas?

buddha-diagnostics-20240523-1152.zip

May 23 11:52:31 Buddha kernel: SQUASHFS error: Unable to read page, block 10bcea18, size 158a4
May 23 11:52:31 Buddha kernel: SQUASHFS error: Unable to read fragment cache entry [10bcea18]
May 23 11:52:31 Buddha kernel: SQUASHFS error: Unable to read page, block 10bcea18, size 158a4

These usually mean a flash drive problem, you can try backup and re-formatting first, if issues persist, replace it.

3 minutes ago, JorgeB said:
May 23 11:52:31 Buddha kernel: SQUASHFS error: Unable to read fragment cache entry [10bcea18]

These usually mean a flash drive problem, you can try backup and re-formatting first, if issues persist, replace it.

will do. thanks