[SOLVED]HELP!!! Read Only File??? Can't move/delete files! (on mac)

Hi, i got a major problem - one of my shares suddenly became "read only"!!! (to be more specific - the files became read only. i still can create new folders).

how they become "read only"?

biggest problem is - i can't move or delete them - nor from my main machine, nor from the other machine (all mac os x btw - main is lion 10.7.1, second is Leopard 10.5.8), and guess what - can't move/delete from unraid directly!!! (with midnight commander - it says "read only" file).

i just have no clue how that happened, and what to do.

if i check permissions from either of the mac's - it says "read and write" in the share info pane. (i don't even think that there is a way to repair permissions on net-drives! i googled - and did not find a solution...)

don't know if it's related or not  - the files came from - another hdd (just copied them...), and some were downloaded by uTorrent (the program runs on mac).

i think that the folders got locked out after i started using utorrent - but i can't really tell for sure....

oh! and also - when i try to move/delete files via one of the mac's - finder asks for admin password - problem is - when put in the admin user and pass - it still won't copy/delete.

I'm using unraid 4.7, and I'm logging to shares as root, so it's not a mistake in logging or something...

thanks

guys i really need some help here...i tried every trick i could find on the net:

using terminal from mac - chmod, chflag, rm, rm -rf!!!! everything!

unraid terminal! as root! rm - rf! gives me "read only file system"

Do a search hear on the forum.  The short answer is there is corruption on one of your disks and you need to fix that before you will be able to delete anything.

reiserfsck --check found this on disk 6.

Replaying journal: Done.                                                                                                                         

Reiserfs journal '/dev/md6' in blocks [18..8211]: 0 transactions replayed                                                                       

Checking internal tree.. \/ 11 (of  15\/108 (of 146|/ 87 (of 170\bad_node: vpf-10350: The block (106561537) is used more than once in the tree. 

the problem in the internal node occured (106561537), whole subtree is skipped                                                                 

/ 12 (of  15\/107 (of 157\/ 46 (of 170/block 460700781: The level of the node (0) is not correct, (1) expected                                   

the problem in the internal node occured (460700781), whole subtree is skipped                                                                 

/ 13 (of  15// 75 (of 170|/ 56 (of 170|block 355080395: The level of the node (0) is not correct, (1) expected                                   

the problem in the internal node occured (355080395), whole subtree is skipped                                                                 

/ 96 (of 170//122 (of 170\block 55621494: The level of the node (0) is not correct, (1) expected                                                 

the problem in the internal node occured (55621494), whole subtree is skipped                                                                   

/ 97 (of 170|/ 62 (of 170-block 55732903: The level of the node (0) is not correct, (1) expected                                                 

the problem in the internal node occured (55732903), whole subtree is skipped                                                                   

finished                                                                                                                                         

Comparing bitmaps..vpf-10640: The on-disk and the correct bitmaps differs.                                                                       

Bad nodes were found, Semantic pass skipped                                                                                                     

5 found corruptions can be fixed only when running with --rebuild-tree

rebuilding tree now! :)

i do have a question though - how usually those things happen? (i mean what could have triggered the corruption? some hardware problem? (those disks are new...WD2000EARX))

and another one - i unmounted both disk6 and disk7  - both shown as "unformatted" in unraid (even though reiserfsck showed that disk 7 is OK) - should i be concerned??? (i mean what will happen when i will mount my volumes back???)

thanks