Help with array after migrating to new hardware

Hello, I recently moved drives from my old working unraid server to a new dell server. Everything is recognized but the spinning drives in the array come up as disabled and wrong. I am unsure if I do a new config and place the drives where they were, if I would lose all my data on the drives? Or do I need to go into maintenance mode to fix this? Any suggestions? Really hoping I can get the array back online without wiping these drives and losing all the data. Thanks! 

Screenshot unraid.png

diagnostics would show which controller is in use, if you have diagnostics from the old rig that would be helpful to compare.

My guess is that either the old or new pc is using a controller that alters the disk information, RAID controllers are bad about that, even when set to pass through, they still can mess with the serial numbers.

Best case is to use a controller in IT mode, if a controller is capable of hardware RAID it probably will cause issues.