Unraid 6.12.10 and drive crash while rebuilding another drive

I think I might be screwed, but I wanted to get another opinion.

I had Disk 2 go down. I got it back up and started rebuilding it. Left that to go over night and it hanged midway. So I reboot the system and start in maintenance mode. Disk 2 is disabled and emulated.

Rebooted again, array attempted to start but then Disk 5 went "unmountable unsupported or no file system". Disk 5 is throwing errors everywhere, so I run a xfs_repair. It had issues ran it then with -n and it had issues and suggested running with -L. Did that and got another error.

So now I think my disk 2 is emulated and disk 5 might be dead. Did I lose the entire array or is there a way to mitigate the damage and only lose information on disk 5 or disk2&5?

tower-diagnostics-20240612-0652.zip tower-syslog-20240612-1103.zip

11 hours ago, JorgeB said:

That is incomplete, how are the disks connected? Any enclosure?

The hard drive is in a HPE P2000 G3 Array. That system does not show anything about SMART capability that I can find. Also Unraid says that drive does not have SMART capability. I have attached pics of the systems. Note: Unraid is Disk 5 and Array is Disk 9.

image.png.3e6d3bbeed5acd288e2779bd07381eed.png

image.png.66e38da0e57d02876d2da434e74cc0ca.png

image.png.5d0ee66a477a004203a3389bdd25a461.png

Logs are full of spam due to how the controller is connected, it's detecting duplicate disks, are you using an enclosure or is the controller directly connected to the disks?

Also lots of read errors for disk5, looks more like a power/connection issue, swap cables/slot with a different disk and post new diags.

1 hour ago, JorgeB said:

Logs are full of spam due to how the controller is connected, it's detecting duplicate disks, are you using an enclosure or is the controller directly connected to the disks?

Also lots of read errors for disk5, looks more like a power/connection issue, swap cables/slot with a different disk and post new diags.

The enclosure (P2000) is connected to the unraid server (DL360 G7) using the P2000 SAS connection. Each of the disks in the P2000 are a separate VDISK/Volume from each other. These vdisk are presented to Unraid as the disks used in the array.

However, I have some new information from the P2000 enclosure. Unraid Disk5/P2000 Disk 9 is now throwing a fault. With Unraid Disk 2 not being completely rebuilt, I think I may have just lost all the information on those two disks since I cant rebuild either of them from only one parity drive.

image.thumb.png.490e6e7b9e6951f1557ba469ad11cf6a.png

image.thumb.png.3ba6d266a4b72c8bf7211d8220244c0d.png

I'm sorry but it's very difficult to troubleshoot with all that spam and no SMART info, if there's more than one SAS cable going from the controller to the enclosure remove it, leave only one, to see if the spam stops, though there still won't be SMART.