Can't boot up after update to 6.12.10

Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

Hello commnity, here I got a problem.

My unraid server were running perfectly fine (reboot was of course smooth). Today, when I updated my server from 6.12.8 to 6.12.10, during the required rebooting process, it didn't wake up and the screen says this:

KVM.png.cc0802663cdff4be821a63a38084327f.png

I currently live aboard and controlling my unraid via the KVM on my motherboard, do I still have any way to fix this issue? Thanks so much.

8 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

Check if the USB is still the first boot device, if it is, the flash drive will probably need to be recreated, or replaced, and you won't be able to do that remotely.

Thanks Jorge, the USB is no longer in the boot list so I suppose it is dead😭.

I also checked the manual to see how to replace the USB, it says I can use the "USB Creator" to write a new one. I have the most recent flash backup on my Synology NAS, but it is more likely to be a direct copy of flash file on my UNRAID rather than the regular "main > flash device settings > flash backup". Do you think I can still use "USB Creator > Local Zip" to rebuild my USB?

image.thumb.png.819372fcf46b1d21adb8bfafaf61b8fe.png

image.png.24d39483c69c891a94b8768757dc7c0b.png

image.thumb.png.e7c0f19062c8a4e237fb3b150484a219.png