Cant connect to unraid server after moving setup to a different location

Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

Hi,

I've rececntly moved all my computers back downstairs and I found when I connected it all up again I cant access my unraid server from my windows machines. I've tried deleting the network config files and copying my backed up config files but I still cant seem to connect to my unraid server. Not sure if I didnt set it up correctly in the first place? Ive attacthed my system logs here as well.

Here's an overview of how my network is setup:

Overview of the computers I have:

Working computer - Windows 10 machine - Windows Machine where I do all my work

Unraid server - which Ive set up to hold all my files

Render computer - Windows 10 machine - an extra computer that I have that I use for rendering

Backup computer - backup machine which is soley used to backup the unraid server

How they're all connected:

Currently Im using this switch QNAP QSW-M408-2C which I've connected all of the above computers togther using a 10gbe card (Asus XG-C100C)

On the config side:

To setup my unraid server I followed this tutorial -

Howevever I should note he assigned static IP's in unraid and on the 10gbe cards which I didnt do (at least from what I understood)

Here is a screenshot of my unraid network settings:

unraidSettings.thumb.PNG.36167310918c5f72eaec3902267af589.PNG

Not sure what Im doing wrong? Or if Ive correctly setup my unraid server. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks!

tower-diagnostics-20240626-1900.zip

Edited by gus1234

Okay it’s all working correctly now it seems! Thanks for your help! To explain what I’ve done, I’ve split my internet and Nic to different ethXX and set them to use automatic ips. I did this also for the Nic in the windows computers, Though I’m curious in the tutorial he sets up static ips is this necessary? It looks like the NICs are getting ips from my switch if understand correctly?