New build won't boot without going through BIOS

I just completed a new (or upgraded into a new box) Unraid build configured as follows:

• Mobo:  MSI PRO Z790-P WIFI
  • CPU: Intel Core i5-13600K Desktop Processor 14 cores (6 P-cores + 8 E-cores) 24M Cache, up to 5.1 GHz
  • CPU Air Cooler: Thermaltake Gravity i3 Intel LGA 1700 cocket, 95W CPU Cooler CL-P094-AL09WT-A
  • RAM: CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 RAM 32GB (4x16GB) 6000MHz CL36 Intel XMP iCUE Compatible Computer Memory (4 sticks)
  • PSU: GIGABYTE GP-UD1000GM 1000W 80 Plus Gold Certified Fully Modular Power Supply

I did a flash update to BIOS before installing the CPU and cooler and it works great. Moved my Unraid USB boot drive and hard drives from my old server to this build.

I booted the server to BIOS, set the default to boot from the USB, saved my changes and it restarted perfectly to UNRAID. And Unraid is running perfectly!

But the issue came when I shut it down. I went to restart and it would not boot. Turned it off and back on, hit delete to boot to BIOS. Made NO changes, closed BIOS and it restarted fine. This seems to be the only way I can get it to start, is by going to BIOS first. I can't figure out what setting I need to change to get it to boot up without going through BIOS first...

Just wondering if anyone has any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...