[Question] HOW THE F DOES THE MOVER WORK?

Is it supposed to just delete random files while moving a file? Because while moving a VM vDisk1 from Disk1 to Fast, it vanished, and not only that, ALL my ISO's vanished. Should I worry about other things missing too? Because the Mover is the most stupid software I have been in contact with, you choose one file to move, and it ends up moving every file in the folder, if you chose one folder all folders are moved it's totally broken, and now when I moved the vDisk, it vanished. Is this a bug or feature? 

EDIT! 
Not deleted, just moved far from where I actually told it to be moved. 

Edited by Querzion

What 'Mover' are you talking about?  Is it the one on the MAIN tab of the GUI?  If so it has some very specific uses.  You can read about what it is designed to by reading the manual starting at this point:

https://docs.unraid.net/unraid-os/manual/storage-management/#backing-up-the-pool-to-the-array

Then start on that section of the manual for the word   mover   and read what it designed to do.

If you need a general file manager, install the  Dynamix File Manager plugin. It is designed to work with the Unraid file structure and won't allow operations that can result in data loss.

PS--  You are much better off not using any reference to vulgarity in your posts.  The people who provide 99.999% of the assistance on this forum are all volunteers...