Building unRaid Server - Help Needed

Hello all! I finally have all the parts I need (so I think) to build an unRaid server. I believe I have everything connected correctly. The first problem I have encountered is when I hit the power button, the fans come on for a split second and then turn off. From there, the fans turn on every ten seconds or so for a split second and this repeats itself in an infinite loop. Any and all advice appreciated. This is my first time building a computer. Thanks!

P.S. - unRaid specs below.

unRaid

Fractal Design Define XL

Norco SS-500 v2.0

Seasonic X750 Gold ATX

Supermicro MBD-X9SCM-F-O

Intel Xeon E3-1230

Kingston 8GB DDR3 SDRAM ECC Unbuffered Server Memory Model KVR1333D3E9SK2/8G

IBM ServeRAID M1015 (LSI/flashed to IT) (x2)

0.75m 30AWG Internal Mini SAS 36pin (SFF-8087) Male w/ Latch to SATA 7pin Female (x4) Forward Breakout Cable

Coolink SWiF2-800

Lexar JumpDrive FireFly 4GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive (x2)

I think you are fine.  Your power supply is an EPS12V supply which is what my PC Power & Cooling supply is and my X9SCM-F boots fine.  At least if this is the one you are talking about - anyway.

That's the exact one I have. I see that Johnm also used it in his Goliath build, which is were I got the idea to use this combo. Any Ideas on how to test the PSU? I'm assuming I have used the correct cables supplied with the PSU. It would be a shame to have to try and RMA it as it's been more than 30 days since I purchased it from Newegg (downside on waiting for sales to acquire everything).

I run that board on a Seasonic X760 just fine. Cant you RMA it and get a free replacement?

Were all cables attached properly. Also the 8-pin EPS12V connector?

Certainly looks like a power-issue.

Can't you try it on another MB/PC?

I tried this PSU with another working computer and experienced the same issue. Just need to start the RMA process.