SabNZBd issues on reboot

TapRackPull

Allright,

So I have Sab properly installed to my cache drive. SB and CP can send it data to download, and post processing works just as I would like. BUT whenever I reboot my machine, which is not very often, I have to re-setup Sab from the beginning. My understandig was that installing it to the cache drive should have solved this issue.

I do have unmenu set to reinstall on retstart, so my only thought is that is my problem, that Sab reinstalls on each boot and leaves me having to fill out all the info for NZBmatrix, astraweb... Should I not have it set to reinstall? Is there some command I should issue in the go script to activate the previously installed Sab on the cache drive?

I would really like to get this working properly, any help would be truly appreciated.

Matt

Allright,

So I have Sab properly installed to my cache drive. SB and CP can send it data to download, and post processing works just as I would like. BUT whenever I reboot my machine, which is not very often, I have to re-setup Sab from the beginning. My understandig was that installing it to the cache drive should have solved this issue.

I do have unmenu set to reinstall on retstart, so my only thought is that is my problem, that Sab reinstalls on each boot and leaves me having to fill out all the info for NZBmatrix, astraweb... Should I not have it set to reinstall? Is there some command I should issue in the go script to activate the previously installed Sab on the cache drive?

I would really like to get this working properly, any help would be truly appreciated.

Matt

If you are using my unMenu package then please post in that thread for assistance.  I hope you are using the most recent version 0.7.0 I posted yesterday.

And you DO need to enable reinstall on reboot for SABnzb to restart on a server reboot.  It should NOT be coming up like a new install every time.

Archived