HELP - after WOL/Reboot/Poweroff NO SHARES anymore?!

hi all, please help me  :-\

i was wondering why i couldnt make a connection to my server (5.0-rc8a), or make Timemachines Backups or watch a Movie... i have no shares anymore. how is this possible? unraid lost all my shares?

i can connect to my flash drive share or when i share a whole drive without any problems.

but i have no shares anymore :(

the cfg files are still on the flash drive. i can see and edit them. but unraid dont read them anymore?!

please help, this is serious, what can i do?

yeah i have and the array was online and started. thats the point...

something is terrible wrong with my unraid. i cant transfer stable 4-5GB without that the connection via afp is lost.

Nov  8 23:27:48 Stitch sshd[9930]: Received disconnect from 192.168.1.10: 11: disconnected by user
Nov  8 23:57:28 Stitch afpd[9970]: dsi_stream_read: len:0, unexpected EOF
Nov  8 23:57:28 Stitch afpd[9970]: dsi_stream_read: len:0, unexpected EOF
Nov  8 23:59:57 Stitch afpd[4053]: Terminated disconnected child[11083], client rebooted.
Nov  8 23:59:57 Stitch afpd[4053]: Terminated disconnected child[14743], client rebooted.
Nov  8 23:59:57 Stitch afpd[4053]: Terminated disconnected child[9970], client rebooted.

I actually am having the same issue. I tried moving some files from one disk to another and the transfer acted like it lost network connectivity. I gave it a few, but the webGUI and the server itself were totally unresponsive. I hard-booted the machine, restarted and logged in without issue. I still have no webGUI and the array seems to be totally offline as I can only see the flash on the network.

Edit: Gave it a few minutes more and it seems to be back up and running. I attached my syslog for anyone willing to take a peek.

syslog.txt