[SOLVED]User Shares Gone

Hello,

So today I added in another disk to my array (disk7) after preclearing. It worked correctly and added into the array without issues. I then noticed a few new SimpleFeatures plugins (I was on 1.0.5 and noticed 1.0.11) so I naturally updated. I rebooted my server to install all the new plugins and now all my shares do not show. I checked on disk1, disk2, and disk3 and inside them my shares show. I looked through a few forum posts and have done the following:

-shutdown and reboot (hard and soft)

-reenable SMB

-remove simplefeatures add-on

-upgrade unraid server from 5.0beta12 to 5.0rc11

None of this has fixed the problem, so I need the great community help! What I find odd is that a share I created called plex that is basically a place to install apps, still works. It is only my "Movies" and "TV Shows" virtual shares that are gone. I also ran the below:

-ps -ef | grep shfs (which came back with only the below line:)

root    30109 28025  0 18:04 pts/0    00:00:00 grep shfs

-ls -lR /mnt/user (which shows the below to sum up:)

/mnt/user:

total 0

drwxr-xr-x 6 root  root  0 2013-03-14 17:49 plex/

Attached is also a syslog.

Thanks in advanced!

syslog.zip

So besides banging my head against a wall, I've spent the last 5 hours going through all my old documents, backups, and usbs and have found a "recent" backup of my flash configuration file. I copied the "broken" flash onto another computer and rared it and put on my backup flash and my shares are now there.

I will say I still have no idea what happened, but I will be starting to backup my flash drive before I make any new changes from here on out.

I will say I still have no idea what happened, but I will be starting to backup my flash drive before I make any new changes from here on out.

I have a script that runs daily on a Windows PC that backs up my unRAID flash drives - which is probably overkill but then if I forget to do it when I upgrade I at least have a backup from previous day.  Actually since I am putting a date in the file name I have one for every day since I started using it about 3 months ago - so definately overkill.