Currently I have installed apcupsd-3.14.10-x86_64-1_rlw.txz

Installs with no errors but on the settings page if I try to enable it just drops back to NO.

apctest is talking to the ups ok.

IS this the correct version for 6.0b5a or is there another one hiding in the messages.

Kevin.

Edit

I can start it from the command line and the plug in page shows current settings.

I had this problem too. Probably something to do with POST in the latest unRAID webGUI. I think I got it working by just copying the cfg file from my 32bit version. I think you can just edit the cfg file manually and it will work that way, but unRAID can't save it from the webGUI.

You can change this line to a static nompower variable if you know that for your ups

$nompowerint = preg_replace('/[^0-9\.]/', '', $nompower);

to

$nompowerint = 500;

or whatever the value is.

Edit: I think the value for yours is 500. Without nompower you can't know what loadpct is a % of. I was going to add an input on the settings page in the webgui for those that don't have nompower.  But Tom said he was gonna make a plugin so I didn't bother.  I think I will since that was months ago and maybe change to the new unraid 6 format.