[Request] Mylar

• 1 month later...

I threw this together. Let me know if it works out or not as I haven't tested it out farther than getting the container to run and getting to the site at localhost:8090. I had to run this on my config directory though since root owned it and the container couldn't write to it. I don't know what's up with that. YMMV

chown -R nobody:users /my/config/dir

https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/pinion/docker-mylar/

docker run -d --name="mylar" -v /path/to/mylar/data:/config -v /path/to/downloads:/downloads -v /path/to/comics:/comics -v /etc/localtime:/etc/localtime:ro -p 8090:8090 pinion/docker-mylar

Thanks for your effort. I will test it as soon as I have some free time.

I saw that the user lonix (developer of BUUX) created a mylar docker as well. But he hasn't responded yet to my pm if he wants to create a template for us.

But whatever, 2 dockers are better than one :-)

Thanks again

Thanks for your effort. I will test it as soon as I have some free time.

I saw that the user lonix (developer of BUUX) created a mylar docker as well. But he hasn't responded yet to my pm if he wants to create a template for us.

But whatever, 2 dockers are better than one :-)

Thanks again

What do you mean by template?

We have the Dockermanager created by gfardim. Located here

Makes working with Dockers for the user a lot easier.

The Docker developers create an .xml file with all the docker commands pre-filled. So in the best case the user just has to edit the filepaths and hit run and is ready to go. see here

If you have questions gfardim, needo and a few others are our docker-heros, just ask them, i guess :)

Since this is your first docker, read the guidelines. There is somewhat of a unified standard for the unraid dockers. Read me

And again, Thanks for your effort!!! :)

I created a template but considering you'll want to change the directories anyway I think the run command would be infinitely easier. To each his own! Please keep in mind that all these people who do this work are doing it for free out of love for this community. We're not on Tom's payroll. Your thank you is very much appreciated.

Add this to your templates and you should see my-mylar show up when adding in the gui

https://github.com/noinip/docker-mylar/tree/master

If unraid decides to adopt this template thing as something more official I do see that this could make it super easy for the end user.

I created a template but considering you'll want to change the directories anyway I think the run command would be infinitely easier. To each his own! Please keep in mind that all these people who do this work are doing it for free out of love for this community. We're not on Tom's payroll. Your thank you is very much appreciated.

Add this to your templates and you should see my-mylar show up when adding in the gui

https://github.com/noinip/docker-mylar/tree/master

If unraid decides to adopt this template thing as something more official I do see that this could make it super easy for the end user.

Thanks for the template version!