Roadmap Milestones

danioj

Hello,

It's nice to see some indication of the Unraid roadmap and future features.

However what I don't seem to be able to find is a view (even high level) of the schedule for each release and the planned milestones (e.g. move from beta to RC to final).

Whats the plan?

Daniel

Hello,

However what I don't seem to be able to find is a view (even high level) of the schedule for each release and the planned milestones (e.g. move from beta to RC to final).

Whats the plan?

Daniel

We will be making some changes to the roadmap soon along with some other announcements. Stay tuned...

Hello,

Whats the plan?

Daniel

We will be making some changes to the roadmap soon along with some other announcements. Stay tuned...

Will do. Thanks for the quick reply. Appreciate it.

Hello,

Whats the plan?

Daniel

Will do. Thanks for the quick reply. Appreciate it.

No problem!

• 1 month later...

Hello,

Whats the plan?

Daniel

Hi, its been a couple of months now and still not seeing the project milestones or target dates. Alternativley is there a target release schedule we can see (i.e. beta every month, number of betas per release, RC's etc etc)?

We are rapidly approaching the end of our beta phase and entering rc.  The rc phase will be much shorter than previous betas.  As far as dates and milestones, stay tuned. Can't talk all the details just yet, but we will be revamping the forums soon and questions like this will be answered.

Archived