[Feature Request] IPMITool Hardware information and Control

It would be nice to have IPMItool in UNRAID to get temperatures and fan speeds (ipmitool sensor list all).

lm_sensors is not able to see this stuff on many server platforms like the supermicro boards many in forums have used.

Control over Fan speeds using IPMItool would be great too, when I finished building my 24 core unraid box I burned out two HDDs before I realised Supermicro had shipped the board with all the fan speeds set to low in the IPMI.

Another nice bit of data that could be got from IPMItool is the current IP address of the IPMI (ipmitool lan print 1), which would be helpful for finding the IPMI to get remote console.

It would be great to see all of the output on the dashboard page.

May need kernel support for IPMI.

The latest version 6.0 beta14 has the needed kernel module (at least for my Tyan board), it merely needs to be loaded.

I load the following modules (not all directly required):

ipmi-si

acpi-ipmi

ipmi-devintf

There's an ipmitool Slackpack that was linked to from the forums which works well enough from what I saw in checking readings.

However, it would be nice to have a dedicated web page for the IPMI values and control.