Plex Docker container creation failed

fersal

I took a first stab at creating a Docker container for my Plex library, and after about 15 minutes it gave a failure message (please see attachment).  When I went to the Docker tab, it had created a template called My-PlexMediaServer where it had saved my mappings (screenshot attached).  I set up the appdata share on a 250GB SSD to use chache only.  I know I'm pretty close, can anyone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? Thanks!

docker_error2.JPG.dfc9567e7b6dfae5948f52674000d3af.JPG

mappings.JPG.caa0cffc68062921c9120fdeb531276e.JPG

Quick question, when my Roku 3 couldn't find the Plex server I thought I'd do a server restart so I tried stopping the array, and it got stuck on "Retrying Unmount Shares" for a while, then  the whole machine was unresponsive, either through the WebGUI, Putty, or even the console.  So I did a hard reset and crossed my fingers to find unRAID going to a parity check, but fortunately everything looks like it's still there.

Did this happen because I didn't stop the Plex app before trying to stop the array?  Any suggestions to avoid this in the future? Thanks!

When you stop array, docker should stop all of the running containers, but it may take a bit (depending upon what they were doing), or if you have a putty session opened into the console and the current directory was set to something within /mnt it will be unable to stop the array.  Initially, I wouldn't blame it on the plex docker.  I have zero problems with it, and never stop it prior to stopping the array (or any of my other containers for that matter)

Archived