[SOLVED] dockers install adn work untill reboot then gone!

Hi guys,

I upgraded to 6beta 15 not so long ago and really well done!

i had a bit of search around int eh v6 forum and could not find anything much relating to this. one entry with no responses.

so  some history.....

I first installed some plugins, Unassigned Devices, Dynamix System Temperature, Dynamix System Statistics, Dynamix Cache Directories and preparing for dockers, Community Repositories. then left the system for a few days and everything seemed to be working fine.

then i started installing the dockers i wanted.

I installed Mumble, zoneminder, crashplan, and crashplan desktop one after each other (after checking each one) and everything worked.

and kept working for nearly a week, until i shutdown the system to add a small drive.

brought the system backup and i could access all the directories etc with no issues, until i realised that crashplan is stopped.

It actually took me a couple of minutes to realiase that i had no dockers installed again.

i installed them on the cache drive and the directory's for each are there under the docker folder i created (in there own folders) but nothing on the GUI front, or anything else (ie the zone minder web interface is gone, so its not a GUI problem.) so another reboot just to see if something went SNAFU with the previous boot, but nope still gone.

SO i then installed Zoneminder again, made sure it was working and rebooted. gone again. at this point is the SYSLOG attached to the post.

the server is working and serving files with no issues, so no huge hurry or data loss etc.

where do i start with this?

if you want anything else in the way of logs please let me know.

syslog.zip

Hi guys,

I upgraded to 6beta 15 not so long ago and really well done!

i had a bit of search around int eh v6 forum and could not find anything much relating to this. one entry with no responses.

so  some history.....

I first installed some plugins, Unassigned Devices, Dynamix System Temperature, Dynamix System Statistics, Dynamix Cache Directories and preparing for dockers, Community Repositories. then left the system for a few days and everything seemed to be working fine.

then i started installing the dockers i wanted.

I installed Mumble, zoneminder, crashplan, and crashplan desktop one after each other (after checking each one) and everything worked.

and kept working for nearly a week, until i shutdown the system to add a small drive.

brought the system backup and i could access all the directories etc with no issues, until i realised that crashplan is stopped.

It actually took me a couple of minutes to realiase that i had no dockers installed again.

i installed them on the cache drive and the directory's for each are there under the docker folder i created (in there own folders) but nothing on the GUI front, or anything else (ie the zone minder web interface is gone, so its not a GUI problem.) so another reboot just to see if something went SNAFU with the previous boot, but nope still gone.

SO i then installed Zoneminder again, made sure it was working and rebooted. gone again. at this point is the SYSLOG attached to the post.

the server is working and serving files with no issues, so no huge hurry or data loss etc.

where do i start with this?

if you want anything else in the way of logs please let me know.

docker_share_settings.jpg.c68b7e22a691579dc31462102db8be7d.jpg