Dockers and memory usage

I have to say I'm a little bit confused. I was running unRaid 5 for couple years using only 4GB of memory ad swap file. I decided to move to version 6 and added additional 4GB to make total of 8GB of RAM memory. Based on opinion of other users. It should be sufficient to run unRaid + dockers. Well, not exactly.

So I have following (18) dockers installed:

Beets, BTSync, Couch Potato, CrashPlan, Duckdns, Handbrake, Headphones, Kodi-headless, Maraschino, MariaDB, MediaBrowser3, ownCloud, Plex, SABnzbd, SickBeard, Subsonic, TinyMediaManager,  Tonido

docker.img size is 20GB (used 13.29)

Memory usage (8GB) was at around 97%. I turned off all dockers and stopped docker image and memory usage dropped down to around 56%

I noticed that I started to have some buffering issues when watching content using Kodi.This happened like once every 3 weeks. After I rebooted my server problem stopped for a while. So I decided to add additional memory to make it total of 16GB. That should be more than enough.

After upgrade I started my box and memory usage was around 75% of 16GB. To my surprise usage jumped again to around 97% and remains at this level.

What is going on? Maybe somebody can explain this to me, why is this happening? maybe I need to create swap file again?