[RC3] VM Manager GUI Bug?

jimbobulator

Corner case perhaps...  Trying to get gpu passthrough working.  I'm really new to KVM so bear with me. 

I'm getting a windows boot screen, but it freezes pretty quick. 

To reproduce:

- Start VM (and it freezes)

- Click on the VM icon in VM manager and clicked 'View XML'

- Clicked back to the VM manager

- VM showed as paused (yellow pause icon)

- Clicked on the VM icon to stop it and the only options are resume and view xml

- Clicked on resume and see an error saying VM has to be restarted, but the option to restart is not available from the pull down menu. 

See attachment.  Thanks.

vm.manager.error.png.47f26e5bb96897643b0fa02cf5f0535e.png

Corner case perhaps...  Trying to get gpu passthrough working.  I'm really new to KVM so bear with me. 

To reproduce:

- Clicked on the VM icon to stop it and the only options are resume and view xml

- Clicked on resume and see an error saying VM has to be restarted, but the option to restart is not available from the pull down menu. 

See attachment.  Thanks.

Yup!  We already have this solved for rc4 (coming very soon). Know exactly what the problem is. You're just the first beta tester to also find this bug ;-)

To reproduce:

See attachment.  Thanks.

Yup!  We already have this solved for rc4 (coming very soon). Know exactly what the problem is. You're just the first beta tester to also find this bug ;-)

I came on here to post this exact issue as well. On rc1 and found it last night when I did a minor change in the xml. Was wondering where the restart button went and now I know.

Archived