limetech plex docker need a little help

The docker was quick and easy to set up ... but I am stumped on how to add media.

My media is in shares on the unraid system. I have tried mnt/user/movies, user/movies, and other varieties. But I am lost.

You need to map your unRAID shares to folders within the Docker.  For simplicity, I always keep the paths the same.  So on the Plex Docker config, I map /mnt/user/movies to /mnt/user/movies (if you have a ton of shares, you can also just map /mnt to /mnt, but some people take issue with that approach).  Then, within the Plex web gui, you can navigate to /mnt/user/movies.  On the other hand, you could make it easier and just map /mnt/user/movies to /movies, etc.  But it's really just personal preference.

The docker was quick and easy to set up ... but I am stumped on how to add media.

My media is in shares on the unraid system. I have tried mnt/user/movies, user/movies, and other varieties. But I am lost.

When you add the container, there's a section called container paths and host paths.

Under the container paths you would use some like /TV, /Movies, etc

For the corresponding host paths you would use /mnt/user/movies, /mnt/user/TV, etc

Within Plex you tell it to add from /TV (container path).  Docker then relates that to the host path (/mnt/user/TV)

Post a picture of the add/container page so we can help you further.