SABnzbd and Folder Permissions

Endda

I have been working on getting SABnzbd set up as a docker on my unRAID box and I seem to have come across some folder permission issues.

I dove into the docker settings for sab, and set a container volume as well as host path of "/mnt/user/Misc/Usenet/" so that I could get SABnzbd to use the usenet folder as the 'completed download' folder.

Everything seemed to have worked right as sab downloaded, extracted and moved the media to this usenet folder. However, when trying to move/delete this folder, I am getting a permissions error :(

It seems to be set as read only while I am accessing the share in Windows. I can create and delete other files and folders in this usenet folder, I just don't have access to the one that SABnzbd created when moving the completed download there. Is there any way that I can fix this?

Seems to have been something to do with the user that I created. I had created a user called 'admin' so that I can protect a certain folder on the NAS box. I guess there was some kind of conflict there that was preventing me from deleting/moving that folder

I had the same problem after upgrading SABNZBD.... I got round it for new download by changing the following to 777

"Permissions for completed downloads" under 'Folder' in Config

As for folders already downloaded them you will need to go into native Linux and delete them from there

Archived