Multiple Putty Sessions

BuBSluG

Prior to upgrading to v6.01 on my unRaid 1 system, I was able to create and use multiple putty sessions.

I was working under Windows 8.1 at the time.

I had upgraded to Windows 10, and shortly afterward upgraded from unRaid 5.06 (I believe) to 6.01.

Now on creating the first putty session, it immediately logs in to root user with hash prompt without requiring a password. On attempting to create a second putty session (to unRaid 1 system), the session begins and immediately prompts for password and refuses to go any further regardless if I enter a password or not. On leaving blank or entering password, the second session takes a moment to process the entry, displays "Login incorrect", and prompts for (new) login and then a pass.

I had been using a user/password prior to upgrade and have removed again for the time being.

I'm uncertain if this is related to upgrade to Windows 10, unRaid 6.01 or both.

After upgrading unRaid, I had initiated "new config" and removed password.

I had experienced typical network connection issues many have voiced encountering with windows 10.

To fix I disabled various network devices that I did not require and added to registry:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\LanmanWorkstation\Parameters]

"AllowInsecureGuestAuth"=dword:00000001

Is there a way for me to get back the ability to open multiple putty sessions to my unRaid 1 system?

Archived