We're Hiring! Full Stack Developer ×

Linux VM, Advanced Option, Mount not Showing

NotYetRated

Hello,

I installed Turnkey Linux as a VM, and under Vm advacned options set a mount of one of my shares, and a location as "/fileserver". However, I do not see this share in my VM. Can anyone point me in the direction I am going wrong? I guess I assumed it would simply be there without any other configuration...

Hello,

I installed Turnkey Linux as a VM, and under Vm advacned options set a mount of one of my shares, and a location as "/fileserver". However, I do not see this share in my VM. Can anyone point me in the direction I am going wrong? I guess I assumed it would simply be there without any other configuration...

More to it than that.  Click "help" in the webGui and see the link to the QEMU project for instructions on how to mount the unRAID share from inside the guest.

Hello,

More to it than that.  Click "help" in the webGui and see the link to the QEMU project for instructions on how to mount the unRAID share from inside the guest.

That did it! Thanks so much, had not even noticed that "help" option before.

Archived