Not being seen on network

mrh2019

Hi

Have just set-up my first unraid server just a simple 2 disk set-up to start with.

First i couldn’t see the server on my network, main pc running win 10 or my laptop running win7.

Did a reboot on my router Asus RT-N56U, then it was found everything worked great, copied files to the server, took a long time but it all worked OK.

Added another drive on Sunday, now i cannot find the server on network again win 10 and win7.

I have HTPC using Openelec that finds the server no problems can playback films etc OK.

I have switched off the firewall in my router and on windows 10 makes no difference,

Have changed my router to my old one (bt hub),  still not found on the network.

The workgroup is set to WORKGROUP.

tower/ works OK

I’m at a complete loss here and don’t know what to do next

Go to SMB Settings and make sure unRAID is the master. You may have to shut down other computers until unRAID can take over control of this function on your network.

Thanks for the reply, local master in tower/ is already set to yes.

It may be set to become the master browser, but are you sure that it is the master browser? See Dynamix V6 plugins for a way to tell.

Go to SMB Settings and make sure unRAID is the master. You may have to shut down other computers until unRAID can take over control of this function on your network.

It may be set to become the master browser, but are you sure that it is the master browser? See Dynamix V6 plugins for a way to tell.

OK now I'm lost.. Dynamix V6 plugins??

Which one would I need?

OK now I'm lost.. Dynamix V6 plugins??

Which one would I need?

Dynamix Local Master

Archived