What is the maximum amount of useable space on your array (for one server)

ashman70

I'm not looking at maximum individual drive size, rather the total useable size of the array.

The way I answered your poll was with the total capacity of my current data drives. The answer to that more specific question for me is 22TB.

There are other ways of reading what you have asked, though, and nothing said so far really clarifies your question.

Another possible way to read it would be how much capacity would I have if I used the largest currently available drives to fill my 5 data slots. Assuming 8TB drives, my 5 slots could give me 40TB.

What I am asking is, based on all the drives currently in your UnRaid system, what is the maximum amount of useable space on your array.

So for example, if someone has a server with nine drives, eight for data and one for parity, and their data drives are comprised of 3x5TB, 2x4TB and 3x3TB, then their answer would be 15+8+9=32TB

On the main page of the UnRaid gui it tells you the size of your array at the bottom of the size column, its that number I am after.

Thanks.

Archived