New Install - Can't access webui

Another webui is dead post. I tried searching the forums but nothing I found works.  This is a brand new install.  I'm currently trying to evaluate UNRAID. It comes up, gets a DHCP address but all web browsers (chrome, firefox, IE) cannot load the page. Chrome says ERR_CONNECTION_RESET I can ping, and ssh into it.  Attached is my syslog.  I've rebooted the server too many times to count, let it sit overnight, nothing works. Anyone have any ideas?

syslog.txt

Are you sure you prepared the flash correctly?

Dec 29 10:43:52 Tower kernel: FAT-fs (sdb1): bogus number of reserved sectors
Dec 29 10:43:52 Tower kernel: FAT-fs (sdb1): Can't find a valid FAT filesystem

Must be FAT or FAT32, volume name UNRAID (all caps), files and folder structure same as in the downloaded zip file.

If so, then flash is corrupt or something. Maybe try to fix it with checkdisk, or try a USB2 port, or another flash drive.

Are you sure you prepared the flash correctly?

Dec 29 10:43:52 Tower kernel: FAT-fs (sdb1): bogus number of reserved sectors
Dec 29 10:43:52 Tower kernel: FAT-fs (sdb1): Can't find a valid FAT filesystem

Must be FAT or FAT32, volume name UNRAID (all caps), files and folder structure same as in the downloaded zip file.

If so, then flash is corrupt or something. Maybe try to fix it with checkdisk, or try a USB2 port, or another flash drive.

Yes I've tried formatting FAT, FAT32, and ntfs just for shits.  I've tried a Sandisk Cruzer Glide 16GB and some cheap Centon 2GB.  I think I'm going to try the HP Formatter utility after chkdsk and see if that works.