(Solved)Docker help

donr

Hi everyone. I am new to this and I followed the guides but, I am stuck. I want to install the Plex Media Server container but I am getting this every time:

"Unable to find image 'needo/plex:latest' locally

Pulling repository needo/plex

time="2016-01-05T17:54:42-05:00" level="fatal" msg="Could not reach any registry endpoint"

The command failed."

I created /mnt/cache/docker/docker.img and am trying to create the PMS into /mnt/cache/docker/apps/plexmediaserver and as soon a I click on create, I get the above message. I did include the template repositories.

What am I doing wrong? Thanks' for helping out a newb.

Don

Try another version of plex

I tried the versons that are in Needo and the one in Limetech. Both versions come up with the same problem. I have deleted the docker directory that I had on my cache drive and was waiting to see if anyone had a solution before attempting again. I also have an appdata directory on my cache drive and the same directory in my shares. As far as the unraid version, I have 6.0 beta 14b. I will do some more searching and reading to try and find what I am missing to get this thing working.

Don

As far as the unraid version, I have 6.0 beta 14b. I will do some more searching and reading to try and find what I am missing to get this thing working.

That is now an oldish version of unRAID.  You really need to be on the latest release (6.1.6) as I am not sure if current versions of plugins are still fully compatible with the 6.0 series.  This is also the release many forum members are likely to be running.  Also the Community Applications plugin should help with finding and installing applications.

You really need to be on the latest release (6.1.6)

Well thanks'. That did the trick. Installed container plexmediaserver, added the path to my shares and when I punched create, it downloaded and installed successfully. Now all I need to do is learn how to use it. More reading coming up. Thanks' again. :)

Don

• donr changed the title to (Solved)Docker help