VPN and proxy

Thanks. I already have DelugeVPN installed - but isn't that just for torrents?

Yes.

I'm not sure there's a good way to run the OpenVPN client directly on unraid. I would like to be corrected if that's not true. Can your router run OpenVPN?

Sadly not. My last router could but its processor was too slow and it ended up killing the bandwidth. Thing is, I want non-VPN connections for online gaming as going through the VPN can cause occasional lag.

You could enable Privoxy on the delugevpn docker. You would then change your browsers network settings to use "host ip:8118" as a proxy.

I currently have this setup on Firefox and everything goes through the VPN. I then use Chrome or IE in the normal setup, and that get's routed through my normal internet access.

You could enable Privoxy on the delugevpn docker. You would then change your browsers network settings to use "host ip:8118" as a proxy.

I currently have this setup on Firefox and everything goes through the VPN. I then use Chrome or IE in the normal setup, and that get's routed through my normal internet access.

That seems to do what I need! Thanks.