Orphaned Image After Reinstall Of Container

Ryan2207

Hello All

I removed a docker container to replace it with an updated version, after which the docker installed was shown to be orphaned, i tried to reinstall the old one which also said orphaned. I have recreated my docker image and checked unraid for updates any ideas ?

Kind Regards

Ryan

Hello All

I removed a docker container to replace it with an updated version, after which the docker installed was shown to be orphaned, i tried to reinstall the old one which also said orphaned. I have recreated my docker image and checked unraid for updates any ideas ?

Kind Regards

Ryan

plugins - check for updates - install the webUI update.  And if that doesn't fix it then post a screen shot of the docker run command that appears when you add the container through the GUI (including any error messages)

Thank you squid, fixed my issue, much appreciated  :)

May i ask why does the "/" cause the issue ?

Because without it you're giving it a relative folder (ie: a folder that's going to be a sub-folder of something else).

You can only map folders that are absolute (ie: the complete path name to the folder).  The leading "/" is what differentiates between the two.

Archived