Clear all notifications button.....

CHBMB

I have had issues where I close notifications and they instantly comes back.

And if I close all, they instantly comes back.

If I look on the flash drive, all are closed - the "unread" directory is empty and the notifications that comes back are in the "archive" directory.

If I navigate to a different page on the unRAID web interface then the problem seems to go away.
So it seems like the web interface may sometimes cache incorrect data.

• 1 month later...
On 12/11/2017 at 3:24 PM, pwm said:

I have had issues where I close notifications and they instantly comes back.

And if I close all, they instantly comes back.

If I look on the flash drive, all are closed - the "unread" directory is empty and the notifications that comes back are in the "archive" directory.

If I navigate to a different page on the unRAID web interface then the problem seems to go away.
So it seems like the web interface may sometimes cache incorrect data.

That's interesting..  In my case,  I dont have a cache drive, so I'll have to look for the "unread" directory.. I didn't know those alerts were stored somewhere I could get to themm

5 hours ago, 172pilot said:

That's interesting..  In my case,  I dont have a cache drive, so I'll have to look for the "unread" directory.. I didn't know those alerts were stored somewhere I could get to themm

I don't use a cache drive either.

There is a notification setting if unRAID should store the notifications to the flash drive and I have that setting enabled.