Server Crashing

Hello,

My server appears to be crashing and I'm unsure of the cause. I don't have a monitor i can connect to the server easily but i have collected logs via the fix common problems plugin in troubleshooting mode. I have attached those files to the thread. These logs are inclusive of the latest release of unRaid (it has been happening randomly for 6 months but more so frequently at the moment).

I would appreciate any help/information on what to look for within the logs so I can troubleshoot more on my own before having to reach out. I have a feeling there could be an issue with my cache drive and it is on the list to replace (Mechanical at the moment will be moving to SSD soon).

Thank you so much in advance!
James

Logs.zip

The SMART report for your cache disk is good (all other disks are good too) and I don't see any evidence of file system corruption on the cache so I don't know why you suspect a problem with it.

You do have several of these recorded though:

Feb 20 19:56:41 Leviathan kernel: mce: [Hardware Error]: Machine check events logged

which suggests some hardware problem. Since it's the easiest to test and eliminate, I'd run a MemTest (reboot and select from the boot menu) for 48 hours or so. If that eliminates the RAM you might want to install mcelog (via the Nerd Tools plugin) and see what it reveals.

You also have quite a lot of

Feb 20 18:34:24 Leviathan root: error: webGui/include/ProcessStatus.php: wrong csrf_token

which is more of an irritation than a problem, but it indicates a stale browser window (perhaps on a portable device?) open on the web GUI.