New setup Parity is invalid

PikkonMG

New to unRAID and figured id check it out and maybe give it a shot. Right now a day into trial period a and trying to get a base setup going.

I don't have a lot of storage, 2x 2TB & 2x 1TB WD Reds, with 2x 240GB SSD's for cache.

I follow the initial setup here from the unraid site.

After setting my drives up and setting one drive to parity it went through and formatted the data drives to XFS and started the process of Parity-Sync/Data-Rebuild for the 2TB drive I set as the parity drive, I get Parity Status = Parity is invalid with the amber icon. None of the drives are new, but i've never had a issue with any of them. Was running 2012 r2 Essentials with storage spaces.

Is it showing that way because it's a first time setup?

tower-diagnostics-20170422-0120.zip

2017-04-22.png

How long does this process take for the Parity-Sync/Data-Rebuild in progress on a new setup? Been running for 13 hours, 7 minutes. And has Estimated finish:    5 hours, 14 minutes left.

Server is a HP ProLiant ML110 G7, something maybe interfering with speed, maybe irq setting or something? Bought this machine for $110, its i3 2100 with 8GB Ram.

http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/newsroom/press_kits/2011/poweryourdream/HP_ProLiant_ML110_G7_Datasheet.pdf

Archived