Very frustrating, I had to switch the system to windows

My pc configuration is EPC612D4I + E5 2696V3,I have a win10 virtual machine as a game machine。

However, it can not use both headphones and microphones。

I have tried to pass through the USB controller, although my motherboard has three USB controllers, but all usb use a USB controller. So it is not feasible

I have tried to make a virtual router, but failed through the network card.

Today I play games with friends, the emergence of indirect sound problems, game Caton.

I admit that if unraid as a server, as nas, it is very good.
I will use my other computer, N3150 to install it.
Looking forward to the future of unraid to solve these problems.

Edited by turingking

No point in buying a USB sound card unless you can pass through a USB controller. But from your first post I get that all ports use just one controller?

You could try to play with the EHCI and XHCI hand-off in the bios and see if you manage to separate the controllers.

20 hours ago, saarg said:

No point in buying a USB sound card unless you can pass through a USB controller. But from your first post I get that all ports use just one controller?

You could try to play with the EHCI and XHCI hand-off in the bios and see if you manage to separate the controllers.

I have to switch USB mode, but it does not solve the problem. USB sound card is also a problem。

I would suggest trying two options which I used successfully:

1. See if you can pass through the motherboard sound device. I did this and used the optical output from my motherboard.

2. Pass through a usb soundcard at device level, not the controller. I use the Libvirt USB plugin for this as it makes it easy to switch between machines.